Professions related to healthcare can be extra stressful. To perform one’s duties in the most effective manner, it is important to manage stress related to work. In this training, we don’t teach to eliminate stress altogether as a certain amount of stress in our lives is essential to achieve our goals. We help you identify good and bad stress and use this in your favor instead of letting it affect your performance.
– Understanding Stress
– Understanding Pressure
– Personal and peer pressure
– Combating Stress
– Emotional dimension and pressures of decision making
– Manage each source of stress
– Difference between Good & Bad Stress
This course is specially designed for
– House Officers
– Doctors & Consultants
– Students MBBS & BDS (customized training according to their curriculum)
– Allied Healthcare Professionals
– Healthcare Managers
– Healthcare Quality Assurance Professionals
Course Duration and Schedule
This course duration is 1 day and will be scheduled for 2 hours a day.
The candidate will be awarded with the certificate of participation on the completion of this course.
Our Other Exciting Courses
We are glad that you preferred to share your thought here.