To be a successful doctor / healthcare professional, it is essential to understand the workplace etiquette and professionalism. In this training, you will explore how Indigenous ethics and values can be integrated in addition to specific ethical and professional issues related to healthcare professional roles be scrutinized, and strategies be introduced for addressing ethical dilemmas and setting boundaries in the workplace.
– Definition & Maintenance of Professionalism at workplace
– Expectations about Professionalism
– Standards for Professionalism
– Demonstrating professionalism at work
– Importance of creating boundaries at workplace
-How to assess professionalism at a workplace
This course is specially designed for
– House Officers
– Doctors & Consultants
– Students MBBS & BDS (customized training according to their curriculum)
– Allied Healthcare Professionals
– Healthcare Managers
– Healthcare Quality Assurance Professionals
Course Duration and Schedule
This course duration is 2 days and will be scheduled for 2 hours a day.
The candidate will be awarded with the certificate of participation on the completion of this course.
Our Other Exciting Courses
We are glad that you preferred to share your thought here.