Patient centered care is the cornerstone of doctor-patient relationship. Patients feel more cared for and satisfied with open and clear communication. Communication is a crucial component in all steps of the health care process. Whether it be a clinic accurately sharing patient information with another facility, or a group of doctors, nurses, specialists, and other staff at a hospital discussing how to treat current and incoming patients, the need for concise, effective communication is always present in the health field.
– Models of Healthcare Communication
– Communicating with Peers and Networking
– Dealing with difficult Patients and age groups
– Breaking the bad news
– Team Communication
– Modes of Listening
This course is specially designed for
– House Officers
– Doctors & Consultants
– Clinical Year Students MBBS & BDS (customized training according to their curriculum)
– Allied Healthcare Professionals
This course duration is 5 days and 2 hours a day.
The candidate will be awarded with the certificate of participation on the completion of this course.
Our Other Exciting Courses
We are glad that you preferred to share your thought here.